- Full-color, high-resolution display with flexible display formats
- High-speed data logging with up to 30 k points per second
- High-capacity internal memory up to 100 k points
- Trend/histogram analysis available both in real-time and offline
- Multiple PC interface options (USB, Ethernet, GP-IB, RS-232) enable automation
The Yokogawa DM7560 Digital Multimeter provides:
Stability – As a 12 6 digits benchtop DMM, the DM7560 offers excellent stability and reliability. It keeps its good performance even at high sampling rates.
Visibility – As one of the most advanced bench-top DMMs, The DM7560 provides various display formats and contributes to an intuitive and comprehensive operation in today’s demanding measurement scenarios.
Productivity – With a wealth of I/O and communication interfaces, and advanced analysis functions, the DM7560 helps to improve the productivity of a wide range of automated testing systems.
- Monitoring battery current consumption
- Sensor testing
- Production testing
- R&D / service
- Voltage reference testing
Brochure: Yokogawa DM7560 Brochures
DM7560 Digital Multimeter, Arbitary/Function Generator FG410(1CH) FG420(2CH)
Instruction Manual: Yokogawa DM7560 Starting Guide