- Basic Accuracy: 0.015% (Source&Meas. accuracy of Voltage mA)
- 20 mA SIMULATE (SINK) function
- Simultaneously supplies 24V loop power and measure output signal with high accuracy
- HART/BRAIN comm. resistance (250Ω) embedded
- Sub display displays span% of the source value
- Corresponds to various types of the source pattern
(Step sweep/ Linear sweep/ Manual step/ Span check)
CA310 can execute a loop check by simulating a transmitter, sinking the current signal from the external source (distributor). It achieves a high accuracy of015% of setting to source 4-20mA.
Two-wire Transmitter Loop Check
DC mA signals can be measured by supplying power to the transmitter from a 24 V DC power supply. DC mA measurement and zero-point check can be performed with an accuracy of 0.015% of reading. A 250-ohm resistor for HART and BRAIN communication is included in this calibrator, o there is no need to attach an external resistor when connecting to a handy terminal.
Addition of Sub Display
The sub-display additionally shows span%, source value of voltage, or resistance, while the main display shows the setting value.