Vögtlin Instruments GSM Red-y Smart Mass Flow Meter
Last Updates: 26/05/2020
Vögtlin Instruments GSM-C4SA-BN00
Lead Time: 4 to 6 weeks
Measuring range: 0.4-20
Measuring unit: ln/min
Accuracy : Standard: ±1% full scale
Temperature: 20 °C
Pressure inlet: 2 bar a
Connection: G1/4″ Inside thread
Body material: Aluminium
Power supply: +24 Vdc
Output : RS485 + 4-20mA
Calibration protocol: with
Ref. Pressure : 1013 [mBar]
Ref. Temperature : 0 [°C]
- Vögtlin Red-y Smart with high-precision MEMS technology (CMOS Sensors) also it set new standards for mass flow meter concerning response characteristics and measuring accuracy.
- With using Thermal Mass Flow Measurements principle Vogtlin Red-y Smart Series hence is insensitive to pressure and temperature changes. Because of all device with real gas calibration thus this ensures high accuracy and reproducibility. The calibration is traceable to the METAS standard (Federal office of Metrology, Switzerland)
- Vogtlin “Get Red-y” software comes free with Red-y Smart Series for efficient device management via any PC.
- While Vogtlin “Get Red-y” Software available to view flow rate & temperature, change set points, select measured gas also other not mentioned.
- Red-y Smart is available as an option with the built-in display to view the flow rate directly.
- Up to 10 different gases or gas mixtures available under one Red-y Smart for the multi-gas option.
- With the latest MEMS technology, the mass flow meters and controllers have both digital and analog interface as standard. Profibus interface is available as an option.