Last Updates: 23/04/2021
The Finetek FC/FD series is a magnetic float level switch product line based on buoyancy and magnetism principles. The FC/FD magnetic float level switch floats are designed for a specific minimum fluid density (specific gravity) based on the float elements’ volume and weight. The floats contain a magnet, and the stationary stem can incorporate the reed switches corresponding to each float. The reed switches open or closes their electrical contacts when the magnetic element in the floats come in contact with the reed switch locations in the stem. The reed switches will reverse their contact state when the magnet in the float element moves away from the location of the reed switches in the stem. The FC/FD float level switch is more cost-effective than competing technologies when multiple switch points are required from a single point of entry in a vessel.
- Single or Multiple point liquid magnetic float level switch customized to your application
- Simple installation and high reliability
- Cost-effective design
- High temperature and explosion-proof units available
- Marine-grade approval
- High, low and intermediate float level switch applications for tanks and other vessels
- Wide range of liquids with a minimum density of 0.45 S.G.
- Multiple switch points with a single mounting point
- Marine use
- Many others