The ultrasonic level transmitter is a non-contact, low-cost and easy-to-install measuring device. It can be applied to most industrial applications for both solids and liquids. The most important aspect of is that it is easy-to-install and low maintenance due to no moving parts.
Last Updates: 14/09/2020
- 4~20mA 2 wire output (Fully isolated) with HART
- 7~30Vdc power supply
- IP67 protection casing
- Transducer material: PVDF
- False echo detection
- Internal temperature compensation.
- Beam angle: 7
- Not affected by liquid temperature, S.G, viscosity
- Maximum range to 12 meters(40 ft).