Anderson Negele NSL-M Probe type process level transmitter is the compact, high-temperature alternative to the NSL-F. Accommodates top-down, bottom-up and side mount installations. Measurement is temperature and pressure independent. Optional user interface MPI-200 allows field configurability of orientation, range, and signal output options.
- Compact and robust sensor easily accommodated on tight tank top real-estate
- Simple 2-wire sensor with 4…20 mA output signal, with M12-plug as electrical connection
- Accommodates wide range of process media with little or no required adjustment
- Individual parameter adjustment or programming via optional PC interface
- Adapts for both top-down or bottom-up measurement via optional PC interface
- Alarms signal (dry, internal error) user-adjustable via PC interface
Datasheet: Anderson-Negele NSL-M Product Information