The Anderson-Negele D3 Differential Pressure and Level Transmitter is the most complete electronic differential transmitter with best-in-class performance and dual mA output. It is your go-to transmitter for filter monitoring applications or level applications where pressure and/or vacuum conditions exist.
Last Updates: 05/12/2020
- The intuitive user interface makes set-up and configuration easy
- Electronic Differential provides 2 analog outputs (differential pressure and top or bottom pressure)
- State of the art temperature compensation minimizes error in dynamic temperature applications
- The fully electronic differential allows field replacement of components and repairability.
- Integrated tank tables allows volume and mass output when tank and product information are input
- Available in relative (vacuum and pressure)
- Patented dual o-ring seals provide IP69K ingress protection
- Dual loop output with Hart 7.0 communication and graphical LCD display