- DSR-TH Temperature and Humidity Data Logger with Built-in compact high precision temperature and humidity sensors.
- Support on-line linear and non-linear calibration
- Zoglab DSR Series data logger is a low-cost digital instrument with integral signal recording, display storage, and analysis.
- DSR Series suitable almost to every application, examples like pharmaceutical, electronic, foodstuff, HVAC, archives management, agriculture research, textile, meteorology, transportation, biochemistry laboratory, and much more.
- The Zoglab DSR Series log temperature, humidity, pressure, and gas strength are also equipped with wireless transmission, remote monitoring, and system secondary development.
- The operating current is only 50uA, and power consumption less than 0.18mW during standby mode.
- The 3.6V/2400mAh lithium battery in DSR Series assures operation continuously for 3 to 5 years (depend on refresh interval set).
- Large LCD Display with wide viewing angle and redundant temperature range in normal operation.
- Flexible networking capability for continuous data logging. Support pure networking in the form of RS485/LAN/Wi-Fi/Zigbee for central management.
- Compliance both CE and FCC, also according to RoHS requirement.
Last Updates: 14/11/2020
Zoglab DSR-TH Temperature & Humidity Data Logger
- Low-Cost Data Logger for Temperature and Humidity
- Built with compact high precision temperature and humidity sensors
- High definition LCD with wider viewing angles and redundant operation temperature
- Support online linear and nonlinear calibration
|T Measuring Range||-30℃~70℃|
|T Accuracy||±0.3℃(23℃±2℃), full scale ±0.5℃|
|RH Measuring Range||0%~100%RH|
|RH Accuracy||±3%RH(10%~85%RH) / other range ±5%RH(Testing Environment 23℃±2℃) / ±2%RH(High-precision version)|
|Memory Size||10,918[A] / 21,840[B] / 180,000[C] / 360,000[D]values|
|Alarm||High level and low level, display+beep+backlight|
|Start with Delay Time||1~120s|
|Start Mode||Start immediately / Time-lapse start / Timing start|
|End Mode||Full / FIFO / Presetting units / Timing end|
|Timing Start / End||Random start / End with format YYMMDD HHMMSS|
|Interface||RS232 / RS485[R] / USB[U] / LAN[L] / Wireless [W、B、Z、F、G]|
|Battery||3.6V lithium battery ×1|
|Battery Lifetime||Typical 1year (with a sample rate of 10 seconds),5 years （in sleep mode）|
|Clock Accuracy||<12 mins/year|
|External voltage||5~24V DC|
|Housing||ABS+PC,flame-retardant,toxicity and halogen free|
Dimensions（Unit : mm）：