- The Yokogawa VJA1 is a compact, DIN-Rail Type power distributor that is used in combination with a two wires type transmitter to convert the transmitter’s 4 to 20mA DC signals into isolated DC current or DC Voltage signals
- High protection with four-way isolation. Input, output-1, output-2 and power supply are isolated from each other.
- Two Isolated Outputs hence output types available from mA DC to V DC.
- Conformance to EMC Standards: EN61326
- Support Yokogawa BARD-800
Yokogawa VJA1 Isolated Distributor
Availability: Lead Time: 6 to 8 weeks
VJA1 - Plug-in Type Distributor -0 - Always O 2 - Output Configuration: Dual Outputs 6 - Power Supply: 100-240V AC/DC (Operating Range: 85-264 V) -A - Input Signal: 4 to 20mA DC A - Output-1 Signal: 4 to 20 mA DC A - Output-2 Signal: 4 to 20mA DC 0 - Always O
You may also like…
Yokogawa MH7D Dual Outputs Signal Isolator
Plug-in type Dual Outputs Signal Isolator
MH7D – Model: MH7D, dual output signal isolator
-A – Input Signal: 4 to 20mA
A – Output-1 Signal: 4 to 20mA
A – Output-2 Signal: 4 to 20mA
-5 – Power supply: 170-264 V AC