Developed based on years of experience and applications in process fields, the TB750G turbidity analyzer using right angle light scattering method provides highly reliable measurement and improved maintainability which improve upon what previous models could offer. A wide range of options are available to meet users’ various needs.
Last Updates: 08/04/2021
- Highly reliable measurement with excellent linearity and repeatability.
- Easy-to-clean cell.
- Compact, lightweight converter and detector.
- User configurable measuring range: 0-0.2 NTU to 0-100 NTU.
- Measuring range switching (2 or 3 ranges).
- Enhanced self-diagnostic function as standard.
- Detector structure to remove sudden reading change caused by bubbles.
- A wide range of measurement conditions.
- 2 analog outputs, 3 relay contact outputs, and 1 serial communication.
- Turbidity of finished water and water used in general processes