Wide-ranging input/output specifications
- The 10 channel universal input module measures DC volts, thermocouple, RTD, and contact input signals. A 16 channel digital input module and a relay output module are also available.
- GX90XA Analog input module: DC voltage, DC current, thermocouple, RTD, contact
- GX90XA-10-V1: High withstand voltage AI module: Max. common mode voltage Double insulation 600V, basic insulation 1000VDC
- GX90XA-04-H0 High Speed AI Module: DC voltage, DC current, thermocouple, RTD, contact
- GX90XA-06-R1 4-Wire RTD Module: 4-wire RTD, 4-wire resistance
- GX90YA Analog output module: Current output (Isolated between channels)
- GX90XD Digital input module: Remote control input or operation recording
- GX90YD Digital output module: Alarm output
- GX90WD Digital input/output module: Remote control input or operation recording/alarm output
- GX90XP Pulse intput module: Pulse signal data acquisition, integral count
- GX90UT PID control module: PID control (2 loop)
- Enables PID and program control (max. 20 loops per system)
- The web application enables remote operation and monitoring from a browser.
- Setpoint program control function (up to 99 patterns)
Dual interval measurement
- Users have the ability to choose two different scan intervals on a single GM system.
- Up to 420 ch per system
- Plug and lock modules
Ease of Use *
- Web-based configuration
- Live Web-based data viewing
- Mobile Application
- Secure data storage
- High accuracy measurement
- Automatic backfill function (GA10 Data Logging Software)
- Electromagnetic relay module
21 CFR Part 11 support (option)
- Strict security measures and FDA 21 CFR Part11 / EU-GMP Annex 11 / Data integrity support
Supports 12 to 28 VDC power
- Supports 12 to 28 VDC power so you can also use it inside automobiles.
Multi-batch Function (option)
- Recorder pre-defined channel groups to separate data files with independent start and stop control.
SLMP Communication (Mitsubishi PLC) (option)
- Protocol function that enables connection from a GM to Mitsubishi Electric PLCs without sequence programs.
OPC-UA Server (option)
- Data acquired by the GM can be accessed through Ethernet communication from a host system (OPC-UA client).
Aerospace Heat Treatment Supports heat treatment application AMS2750E/NADCAP (option)
- Calibration correction schedule control function
Schedule management for periodically executing calibration correction configuration and the like.
Supports the automotive industry’s CQI-9 for heat treatment applications (option)
- Compliant with heat treatment standard CQI-9 adopted by major companies in the automotive industry.