Yokogawa Digital YEWFLO DY Vortex Flow Meter Product Highlights
- Yokogawa Multi-Variable Type Vortex Steam Flow Meter has a temperature sensor integral inside the shedder bar, especially for Steam Flow Measurements.
- The shedder bar, which is strong enough to be used as a thermo-well while incorporates an RTD sensor (Equivalent to PT1000, Class A) for temperature measurement.
- Therefore external temperature sensor installation into the pipe is not necessary, hence the steam flow computer also not require for steam flow compensation
- Multi-Variable Vortex Flow Meter calculates the mass flow rate by steam table using measured temperature value continuously.
- High-level steam flow measurement performance comparing with the conventional measurement
- Readings of flow rate and temperature measurements are displayed simultaneously
- The SSP function of the vortex flowmeter facilitates highly accurate measurement even when the flow piping is vibrating
- Wide rangeability