The FU20 and FU24 all-in-one sensors show how Yokogawa applies the motto “Simple is best” to sensor technology. These sensors feature four separate elements (pH, reference, temperature, ORP) allowing for simultaneous measurement of pH and ORP is possible with one sensor in a rugged Ryton or PVDF (FU20) and Ryton (FU24). The integral or vario-pin cable comes number-coded cable along with the integral NPT threads on the sensor makes installation convenient. The Quick Release Adapters for the FU20 allow easy removal of the sensor for cleaning and calibration.
Last Updates: 02/02/2021
- Available as analog and digital SMART sensors (SENCOM)
- Solid Platinum ORP/LE electrode for accurate simultaneous pH and ORP measurements.
- Integral Pt1000 element for accurate temperature measurements and enhanced pH accuracy
- Double junction and long diffusional path for reference pollution/poisoning resistance
- Saturated Ag/AgCl reference system with double junction combined with polymerized saturated KCl and ion-trap prolong the life of the reference probe even in chemically unfavorable environments.
- Extended life time by large volume of polymerized electrolyte and porous PTFE diaphragm
- Cation Differential reference system available in the FU20 for elongated life
- Variopin connector or integrated cable options
- Simple maintenance by comprehensive design
- Versatile Direct in-line, immersion, off-line installation (flow fitting) and retractable Hot-tap (available with use of the FU20 only)
- Quick-Release adapter available for the FU20
- Calibration certificate delivered with each sensor
- Patented automatic pressure compensation in the FU24
- Available in two versions, a robust dome shape model for applications with a limited amount of solids, and a flat surface model for applications in which solids are a considerable component