- Yokogawa AXF Magnetic Flow Meter is a modern flow meter with outstanding reliability and simplicity of operation.
- Dual Frequency Excitation superimposes the High Frequencies superimposes on Low Frequencies also utilizes all the advantages of both hence eliminating the disadvantages. This too ensures excellent flow noise immunity and fast response times while maintaining high accuracy and high zero stability
- Wide electrode variation from Platinum-Alumina Cermet Electrode, Replaceable electrode also Capacitance Electrode.
- The Fluid Adhesion Level Diagnosis that constantly monitoring the level of dirt coating on the electrodes, hence user possible to determine when maintenance is required.
- Standard accuracy is ±0.35% if reading, also available the high accuracy calibration rated at ±0.2% of reading as an option.
Last Updates: 15/01/2021
Yokogawa ADMAG AXF Magnetic Flow Meter
- Dual Frequency Excitation Method
- Noise resistance and zero point stability
- “0.1 seconds” fast response
- Display and output of Flow Noise Intensity
- Flow Noise Diagnosis Function
- Electrode Adhesion Detection
- Low Conductivity Diagnosis
- Sensor Empty Check
- Electrode Insulation Deterioration Diagnosis