Vögtlin Instruments GCM Red-y Compact Mass Flow Meter
Last Updated: 09/09/2019
Vögtlin Instruments GCM-D9EA-BN00
Usually ships in 1 to 2 weeks
Measuring range: 9-450
Measuring unit: ln/min
Accuracy : ±2.0 % end value (range to 200 ln/min)
Temperature: 20 °C
Pressure inlet: 2 bar a
Connection: G1/4″ Inside thread
Body material: Aluminum
Power supply: Battery
Calibration protocol: with
Ref. Pressure : 1013 [mBar]
Ref. Temperature : 0 [°C]
- The Award Winning Mass Flow Meter, the AA Battery Powered Mass Flow Meter and the Auto-rotate backlit touch display for great flexibility.
- Red-y Compact Meter with automatic display 270deg rotation possible with the integral position sensor.
- Red-y Compact Meter is the excellent alternative to Variable Area Flow Meter / Rotameter when accuracy is something unable to compromise.
- The Mass Flow Meter can freely install horizontally or vertically depending on applications requirements hence eliminate the worry of flow orientation in rotameter.
- Powered by some power source like AA-Battery, 24VDC or Micro-USB.
- AA-Battery Powered Red-y Compact Meter will run up to 6 months. Therefore, this dramatically saves cost on the replacement battery.
- MEMS semiconductor sensor is the centerpiece of the Red-y Compact thermal mass flow meter hence Analog-digital conversion takes place in the sensor.
- Red-y Compact Meter use in applications like Gas Consumption Monitoring( With Build in Totalizer) or Gas Leak Detection.
- Vogtlin Red-y Series Comes standard with 3-Years Warranty.
- Find out Six features that available in Voegtlin Red-y Compact.