The Vaisala RFL100 data loggers use Vaisala’s proprietary VaiNet wireless technology to monitor environments ranging from production areas to warehouses, to cleanrooms and laboratories. VaiNet wireless technology is based on the LoRa® modulation technique to provide a robust wireless signal that is exceptionally reliable over long distances and in complex yet obstructed conditions. This wireless technology allows each data logger’s signal to travel over 100 meters without the aid of signal repeaters or amplifiers. The Vaisala RFL data loggers combine with viewLinc Enterprise Server software, version 5.0, and later. RFL wireless data loggers connect to the VaiNet network using the Vaisala Access Point AP10. The data loggers are ideal for monitoring, alarming, and reporting temperature and humidity in controlled environments. The RFL100 is also available as a temperature only data logger.
- Reliable temperature and relative humidity measurement precision
- Dedicated mounting bracket with temporary and permanent mounting methods (including optional magnets)
- Each data logger uses standard alkaline batteries, typical battery life of 18 months, no need for costly battery replacements between recommended calibrations
- Measurements are traceable to SI units through national metrology institutes (NIST USA, MIKES Finland, or equivalent) or ISO/IEC 17025 accredited calibration laboratories
- Cost-effective alternative to chart recorders
- Replaceable high-accuracy RH and temperature probes
- Probe replacement service available in some regions