A high-performance instrument designed primarily for life science and high technology cleanroom applications, the Vaisala PDT102 features a robust MEMS silicon sensor technology that provides superior accuracy, sensitivity, stability, and durability.
Last Updates: 05/12/2020
As part of the Vaisala viewLinc monitoring system, the PDT102 Differential Pressure Transmitter is highly suited for regulated environments where continuous, documented and redundant data is required to meet regulations.
The silicon sensor uses a micro-machined, ultra-thin silicon diaphragm that provides repeatability and stability.
The PDT102 offers very high accuracy, sensitivity and stability with two options for accuracy, 0.25% or 0.50% of span providing a highly reliable and repeatable measurement.
- In-place system calibration and on-line monitoring without disturbing process tubes with optional process valve actuator and test jacks
- Ultrathin profile ideally suited for DIN rail mount reduces installation and calibration costs
- High accuracy, two options; 0.25% or 0.50% of span designed for use in critical monitoring of cleanrooms for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and semiconductor controlled manufacturing environments
- Extremely robust MEMS silicon sensor technology provides very high accuracy, sensitivity, stability, and durability
- NIST traceable 9 point calibration with certificate
- Front side accessible zero and span adjustment potentiometers