Last Updates: 16/02/2021
The SUTO S415 and S418thermal mass flowmeters offer compressed air flow and consumption measurement directly at the point of use. They are designed to be seamless integrated into your compressed air system or in your gas application. These highly economical units will help you improve compressed air system efficiency, while helping reduce compressed air usage and operating costs. Both versions come standard with wireless communication interface to help the user quickly and easily check the flow meter readings or adjust the settings via the SUTO flow meter app.
The S415 is best suited to general process work where low cost and broad monitoring of the compressed air flow is required, while the S418 is ideal for remote locations or high accuracy compressed air flow measurements with its built-in data logger and optional pressure sensing.
Both, the S415 and the S418, are offering an affordable and easy to install solution for monitoring your compressed air flow system.
- Thermal mass flow with no additional compensation required
- Perfect to measure your compressed air flow and consumption
- Economic and affordable compressed air flow meter – S415
- High end compressed air flow meter – S418
- Wireless communication interface for sensor settings
- Accuracy up to 1%
- Various sensor outputs: 4 … 20 mA, Modbus RTU, M-Bus
- No straight pipe requirements thanks to the integrated flow conditioner
- No by-pass measurement, measures the whole mass flow
- G inner thread connection – DN8, DN15, DN20 or DN25 (ISO 228-1)
- S418 with integrated data logger and pressure measurement
- Eco version S415: Accuracy of 3% o.RDG, measuring volume 50: 1
- Pro version S418: Accuracy of 1.5% o.RDG,measuring volume 100: 1
- Pro version S418: Integrated data loggerand integrated pressure sensor
- Real gas calibration in 2 different gases possible