The FT-330 is a highly accurate and repeatable Hall Effect turbine flow sensor designed for low-flow OEM applications. This low cost, NSF Std. 61 listed flow sensor is ideal for water or beverage dispensing applications or any application with water-based liquids. The 316SS shaft, coupled with Delrin bearings, allows for accurate measurements during quick dispensing cycles. The sensor’s standard power and output specifications make it easy to retrofit existing controllers.
Last Updates: 06/11/2020
Gems Sensors & Controls FT-330 Series Turbine Flow Sensor
- High Accuracy: ±2% of reading
- High repeatability: ±0.5% of reading
- Overmolded electronics with integral cable strain reinforcement
- Measures flow rates from .2 to 4 GPM
- Lightweight plastic design for multiple mounting positions