Not only is the ELS-950 the smallest electro-optic liquid level sensor in our arsenal, but it also carries the highest operating temperature capability at 230°F (110°C). The Polysulfone housing ensures this sensor is compatible for use in a broad range of medias. The ELS-950’s design features an over-molded electronics insert, TPE insulated wires, and fluorosilicone O-ring seals that create a water-tight, environmentally resistant assembly. The ELS-950 is an excellent value making it a perfect choice for industrial OEMs desiring an extremely small, ‘no-moving-parts’ sensor rated for high temperatures.
Last Updates: 15/02/2021
Gems ELS-950 Series Single-Point Level Switch
- Coolant reservoir monitor and warning
- Medical diagnostic, sterilizer, washers and dialysis equipment
- Low lubricant warning on machine tools, generator sets, on- or off-highway vehicles
- Low level warning in hydraulic reservoirs
- Plastic overflow bottles, plastic radiators