The JFR series is an open-air radar level transmitter product line designed for use measuring liquids and bulk solids in tanks, bins and silos. These radar level transmitters are designed to operate at either 10GHz or 26GHz and use FMCW (frequency modulated continuous wave) radar technology. An FMCW radar level transmitter emits a high-frequency signal via an antenna towards the material surface. A part of the radar energy is reflected off the material surface back to the radar level transmitter at some time delay. The difference in frequency between the transmitted signal and received signal is directly related to the distance being measured by the radar level transmitter. This frequency difference is processed by the electronics and as a result, the linearity and accuracy of the measurement made by the JFR radar level transmitter is excellent, with an error rate as low as only ± 0.197″ (5mm).
Last Updates: 15/09/2020
- Non-contact liquid level measurement
- State-of-the-art FMCW (frequency-modulated-continuous-wave) technology, accuracy as good as ±0.197″ (5mm).
- 4-20mA output, HART available
- 24VDC powered, 4-wire; 2-wire available
- Measuring range up to 130ft (40m)
- 304SS, 316SS and PTFE coated wetted parts
- Level control of pumps and process equipment
- Accurate level measurement in tanks, bins and silos
- Non-contact level measurement
- Agriculture, feed & grain
- Food & beverage
- Many others