The FF series is a side mount magnetic float level switch product line consisting of rugged, industrial-grade float level switches using the principles of buoyancy and magnetism to provide high, low and intermediate level detection of fluids with a specific gravity ranging from as low as 0.25, thereby ensuring a very wide range of application and use. A change in fluid level can correspondingly cause the float to travel up or down. The FF series side mounted magnetic float level switch product line incorporates SPDT reed switch or SPDT microswitch output and are available in stainless steel or polypropylene wetted materials. Marine certification and explosion-proof versions are available.
Last Updates: 15/09/2020
- Wide range of flanged and threaded process connections for side mounting
- Stainless steel or polypropylene construction
- Floats for almost any liquid
- High temperature capability up to 662⁰F (350⁰C)
- Explosionproof and corrosion resistant versions available
- Microswitch or reed switch output
- Marine grade approval units
- High, low and intermediate float level switch applications for tanks and other vessels
- Wide range of liquids with a minimum density of 0.25 S.G.
- Side mount on the vessel
- Some top mounting use special float extension shape
- Marine use
- Many others