Promag H is the preferred sensor for applications with highest requirements in the food & beverage and life science industries. Combined with the proven Promag 50 transmitter with push buttons, Promag 50H offers highly accurate measurement of liquids for a wide range of standard applications. Promag 50H is available in a compact or remote version.
● Flexible installation concept – numerous hygienic process connections
● Energy-saving flow measurement – no pressure loss due to cross-section constriction
● Fast commissioning – application-specific Quick Setups
● Safe operation – display provides easy readable process information
● Fully industry compliant – IEC/EN/NAMUR
● Maintenance-free – no moving parts
● The measuring principle is virtually independent of pressure, density, temperature and viscosity
● For demanding hygienic applications.
● Liner made of PFA
● Sensor housing made of stainless steel (3A, EHEDG)
● Wetted materials CIP, SIP cleanable
● 2-line backlit display with push buttons
● Device in compact or remote version
● HART, PROFIBUS PA/DP
The flowmeter for smallest flow rates with a modular electronic concept. For demanding hygienic applications.
Flexible installation concept – numerous hygienic process connections. Energy‐saving flow measurement – no pressure loss due to cross‐section constriction. Maintenance‐free – no moving parts. ner made of PFA . Sensor housing made of stainless steel (3-A, EHEDG).
Fast commissioning – application‐specific Quick Setups. Safe operation – display provides easy readable process information. Fully industry compliant – IEC/EN/NAMUR. 2‐line backlit display with push buttons. Device in compact or remote version.
Nominal diameter range
Max. measurement error
Max. process pressure
PN16 to 40
Medium temperature range
Ambient temperature range
Degree of protection
IP 67 (NEMA 4x)
Two line display with backlit
Hazardous area approvals
ATEX, FM, CSA, TIIS
CE, C-tick, EAC marking
Hygienic approvals and certificates