The LPGmass is specially designed for flow measurement of LPG for dispensing and truck unloading. It combines an integrated temperature measurement with intelligent conversion functions, providing volume correction directly on site. LPGmass will be the preferred choice for system integrators, skid builders and equipment manufacturers.
● Excellent operational safety – reliable under extreme ambient conditions
● Fewer process measuring points – multivariable measurement (flow, density, temperature)
● Space-saving installation – no in/outlet run needs
● Easy operation – reduced to application needs
● Fast commissioning – pre-configured devices
● Automatic recovery of data for servicing
● Measuring principle operates independently of physical fluid properties such as viscosity or density
● Accurate measurement of liquefied petroleum gas in refueling and distribution applications.
● Flow rates up to 45 000 kg/h (1654 lb/min)
● Volume flow calculation according to API table 53
● Worldwide metrological approvals
● Robust, ultra-compact transmitter housing
● Pulse output and Modbus RS485
● Transmitter for custody transfer
The refueling and distribution application flowmeter with easy sytem
integration. Accurate measurement of liquefied petroleum gas in refueling
and distribution applications.
Excellent operational safety – reliable under extreme ambient conditions.
Fewer process measuring points – multivariable measurement (flow,
density, temperature). Space‐saving installation – no in/outlet run needs.
Flow rates up to 45 000 kg/h (1654 lb/min). Volume flow calculation
according to API table 53.
Easy operation – reduced to application needs. Fast commissioning – pre‐configured devices. Automatic recovery of data for servicing. Robust, ultra‐compact transmitter housing. Pulse output and Modbus RS485.
Nominal diameter range
DN 8 to 40 (³⁄₈ to 1½”)
Measuring tube: 1.4539 (904L)
Connection: 1.4404 (316/316L)
Mass flow, density, temperature, volume flow, corrected volume flow
Max. measurement error
Mass flow (liquid): ±0.2 %
Volume flow (liquid): ±0.3 %
0 to 45 000 kg/h (0 to 1650 lb/min)
Max. process pressure
PN 40, Class 300, 63K
Medium temperature range
–40 to +125 °C (–40 to +257 °F)
Ambient temperature range
–40 to +60 °C (–40 to +140 °F)
Sensor housing material
1.4301 (304), corrosion resistant
Transmitter housing material
Powder‐coated die‐cast aluminium
Degree of protection
IP67, type 4X enclosure
No local operation
Configuration via operating tools possible
Pulse/frequency/switch output (passive), phase‐shifted pulse
DC 10 to 30 V
AC 20 to 28 V
Hazardous area approvals
ATEX, IECEx, NEC/CEC, FM, CSA, NEPSI, UL
Other approvals and certificates
3.1 material, calibration performed on accredited calibration facilities (acc. to ISO/IEC 17025), custody
Metrological approvals and certificates
Calibration performed on accredited calibration facilities (acc. to ISO/IEC 17025), custody transfer
Pressure approvals and certificates
Datasheet: LPGmass Technical Information