The Endress+Hauser Float switch FTS20 is a simple and cost-effective solution for point level detection in appropriate fluids. It is used in tanks and vessels as a pump protector or level alarm in open basins, e. g. in sewerage treatment plants. The float switch has two output options, a NAMUR switching signal or a change-over contact.
- Reliable and cost-effective point level detection in liquids
- Highest product and measurement safety due to different cable and sensor materials for different media
- Electrical connections to NAMUR for hazardous areas (to Zone 1) or change-over contact (AC/DC) for universal standard application
- Small diameter for simple installing using tapped hole G 1 A
Point level switch for appropriate fluids. Used in tanks and vessels as an overfill prevention or as a pump protector. Different sensor/cable materials, e.g. PP, PVC, PUR and CSM, allow application in oily or aggressive liquids and hazardous areas.
- Temperature: -20 to +85°C (-4 to +185°F)
- Pressure: +3bar (+43.5psi)
- International explosion protection certificates