Dosimag is specially designed for filling and bottling applications of conductive liquids. It measures volume directly. Designed for applications where space is a premium, Dosimag will be the preferred choice for system integrators, skid builders and equipment manufacturers.
● High process safety – high measuring accuracy and repeatability in shortest filling time
● Energy-saving flow measurement – no pressure loss due to cross-section constriction
●Maintenance-free – no moving parts
● Versatile and time-saving wiring – plug connector
● Industry-optimized – ultra-compact design
● For hygiene requirements – stainless steel housing
● The bidirectional measuring principle is virtually independent of pressure, density, temperature and viscosity
● For demanding dosing and filling applications.
● Wetted materials CIP, SIP cleanable
● Nominal diameter: DN 4 to 25 (1/8 to 1″)
● Measuring device conform to FDA
● Pulse/frequency/switch output, Modbus RS485
● Custody transfer approvals (MID, NTEP)
● Excellent and easy cleanable transmitter
Flowmeter with hygienic design, highest repeatability and an ultra-compact sensor. For demanding dosing and filling applications.
High process safety – high measuring accuracy and repeatability in shortest filling time. Energy-saving flow measurement – no pressure loss due to cross-section constriction. Maintenance-free – no moving parts. Wetted materials CIP, SIP cleanable. Nominal diameter: DN 4 to 25 (¹⁄₈ to 1″).
Versatile and time-saving wiring – plug connector. Industry-optimized – ultra-compact design. For hygienic requirements – stainless steel housing. Pulse/frequency/switch output, Modbus RS485. Custody transfer approvals (MID, NTEP).
Nominal diameter range
DN 4 (⁵⁄₃₂”), 8 (⁵⁄₁₆”), 15 (½”), 25 (1″)
Electrodes: 1.4435 (316L); Alloy C22, 2.4602 (UNS N06022), Tantalum,
Max. measurement error
±0.25 % o.r. ± 1 to 4 m/s (3.3 to 13 ft/s)
±0.5 % o.r. ± 1 mm/s (0.04 in/s)
±5 % o.r.
0.14 to 1.66 l/s (0.035 to 0.44 gal/s)
Max. process pressure
Medium temperature range
Seal material EPDM: –20 to +130 °C (–4 to +266 °F)
Seal material Silicone: –20 to +130 °C (–4 to +266 °F)
Seal material Viton: 0 to +150 °C (+32 to +302 °F)
Ambient temperature range
–40 to +60 °C (–40 to +140 °F)
Sensor housing material
Transmitter housing material
Degree of protection
IP66/67, type 4X enclosure
No local Operation
Configuration via operating tools possible
Pulse/frequency/switch output (passive)
DC 20 to 30 V
Hazardous area approvals
ATEX, IECEx, cCSAus
Metrological approvals and certificates
Calibration performed on accredited calibration facilities (acc.to ISO/IEC 17025)
Hygienic approvals and certificates
Sanitary approval: 3-A, EHEDG, seals acc. to FDA (except EPDM)
Datasheet: Dosimag Technical Information