Promag H is the preferred sensor for applications with highest requirements in the food & beverage and life science industries. Combined with the Promag 53 transmitter with touch control, four line display and extended functionality like software options for filling and dosing, electrode cleaning or advanced diagnostics, Promag 53H offers highest accuracy in the most complex and demanding measuring tasks. Promag 53H is available in a compact or remote version.
● Flexible installation concept – numerous hygienic process connections
● Energy-saving flow measurement – no pressure loss due to cross-section constriction
● Quality – software for filling and dosing, density, electrode cleaning and also advanced diagnostics
● Easy calculation – bidirectional totalizers
● Automatic recovery of data for servicing
● Maintenance-free – no moving parts
● The measuring principle is virtually independent of pressure, density, temperature and viscosity
● For demanding hygienic applications.
● Liner made of PFA
● Sensor housing made of stainless steel (3A, EHEDG)
● Wetted materials CIP, SIP cleanable
● 4-line backlit display with touch control
● Device in compact or remote version
● HART, PROFIBUS PA/DP, Modbus RS485, FF, EtherNet/IP
The flowmeter for smallest flow rates with flexible system integration. For demanding hygienic applications.
Flexible installation concept – numerous hygienic process connections. Energy‐saving flow measurement – no pressure loss due to cross‐section constriction. Maintenance‐free – no moving parts. Liner made of PFA. Sensor housing made of stainless steel (3-A, EHEDG).
Quality – software for filling & dosing, density, electrode cleaning and also advanced diagnostics. Easy calculation – bidirectional totalizers. Automatic recovery of data for servicing. 4‐line backlit display with touch control. Device in compact or remote version.
Nominal diameter range
Max. measurement error
Max. process pressure
PN16 to 40
Medium temperature range
Ambient temperature range
Degree of protection
IP 67 (NEMA 4x)
Four line display with backlit
Pulse / frequency(active/passive)
Hazardous area approvals
ATEX, FM, CSA, TIIS
CE, C-tick, EAC marking
Hygienic approvals and certificates