Levelflex FMP55 guided radar with SensorFusion offers the worldwide first combination of the capacitance and guided radar measuring principle in one device. The instrument guarantees safe measured value acquisition even in emulsion layers and issues level and interface layer signals simultaneously. This makes the FMP55 Multiparameter the new standard in interface measurement especially in the oil & gas, chemical and petrochemical industry.
Last Updates: 25/09/2020
- Reliable measurement even for changing product and process conditions
- HistoROM data management concept for fast and easy commissioning, maintenance and diagnostics
- Highest reliability due to new Multi-Echo Tracking evaluation
- Hardware and software developed according to IEC 61508 up to SIL3
- Heartbeat Technology for a cost-effective and safe plant operation during the entire life cycle
- Seamless integration into control or asset management systems and intuitive, menu-guided operation concept (on-site or via the control system)
- Worlds easiest proof test for SIL and WHG saves time and costs
Version with rod, rope or coax probe.
- Process connections: Thread or flange
- Temperature: -50 to +200°C (-58 to +392°F)
- Pressure: -1 to +40bar (-14.5 to +580psi)
- Maximum measuring range: Rod 4m (13t), rope 10m (33ft), coax 6m (20ft)
- Accuracy: Rod ±2mm (0.08″)
- International explosion protection certificates, overfill prevention WHG, SIL, marine approval