- Caters for volumetric flow inputs from frequency or analogue flowmeters
- Single or Dual-stage Batch Control
- Quick access to common batch quantities
- No-flow, leakage and overflow error detection
- Remote RUN/STOP/RESET & BATCH SET functions
- Allows for square law and nonlinear correction
- Storage of 1000 transactions with time and date stamp
- Selection of Detail or Basic main menu to suit operator and application
- Selection of the second language and user tags
- Selectable protocols on serial ports including Modbus RTU and Printer output
- Backlit display with LCD backup
Contrec 515 BC01 application is a dual-stage batch controller for reliable measurement of preset quantities using a volumetric frequency or analogue input. Used as a single or dual stage controller it is suitable for fast batch applications.
It provides the operator with clear local readout and can be controlled via communications in more automated systems. There is quick access to commonly used preset values directly from the front panel if access has been authorized. Overrun compensation caters for system delays such as valve closure for precise quantities.
The instrument is compatible with a wide range of flowmeter outputs, including millivolt signals, reed switches, pulse, Namur proximity
switches and analogue signals. Inputs can be scaled, filtered and have the nonlinear correction applied. Square root and cutoff points can also be applied to the analogue input.