- The Contrec 103D is flow Rate Totalizer requires no external power and design to operate with the turbine, positive displacement and paddlewheel flowmeters in applications such as irrigation systems and pipelines, and as a replacement for mechanical registers.
- The 103D Flow Rate Totalizer is DC powered type, operate from a 9-28 Volts DC supply and consume no more than 4mA.
- This enables the Contrec 103D to power from AC mains adapters and eliminates the need to run mains voltages in the field. Lithium batteries provide totalizer and programming retention when the DC power supply is an interrupt.
- For installation in hazardous areas, a certified intrinsically safe version is available (Please see Contrec 202D)
- The Flow Rate Totalizer build with a rugged enclosure which is IP67 (NEMA 4X) polycarbonate.
- Hence, the enclosure is completely watertight.
Last Updates: 28/02/2021
Contrec 103D Frequency Input Flow Totalizer
- Displays Rate, Total and Accumulated Total
- Loop DC Powered
- Watertight to IP67 (NEMA 4X)
- Wall or Pipe, Panel mounting
- Fully programmable
- 4-20mA output
- High and Low Flow Rate Alarms
- CE compliant
- Pulse Output