- Contrec 102 Flow Rate Totalizer is an accurate process instrument for field mounting applications.
- The display for totalizer is up to seven-digit 10″ high LCD screen. However, it is only up to five digits with 0.33″ high for rate display.
- Basically, Contrec 102A is powered entirely from the 4-20mA current loop.
- These flowmeters including Differential Pressure Devices, Magnetic Flow Meters, or Vortex Flow Meters.
- Furthermore, Contrec 102 flow rate totalizer has a digital filter that will average out the fluctuations and enable the rate to read in four-digit accuracy.
- The Flow Rate Totalizer is fully programmable with a 10 point linearization curve to improve accuracy, and frequency cut off and conversion factors (i.e., rate in Litres – totalize in Tons).
- Besides, a non-volatile memory store all set up parameters and totals.
- Contrec 102A Flow Rate Totalizer allows the user to program Rate of Flow, Resettable Total, and Accumulated Total in engineering units.
- High and low alarms are standard via optically state solid relay outputs.
- Alternatively, the user can program the high alarm output.
- Consequently, it allows the unit to provide a scaled pulse output proportional to the total.
- The Contrec 102A Flow Rate Totalizer build with a rugged enclosure, which is IP67 (NEMA 4X) polycarbonate.
- Hence, the enclosure is completely watertight.
- The Flow Rate Totalizer comes with a standard wall mounting bracket.
- Meanwhile, a 2″ panel and pipe mounting bracket are available as an option.
- A non-volatile memory store all set-up parameters and total in the event of power failure.
Last Updates: 28/02/2021
Contrec 102A Analogue Input Flow Rate Totalizer
- Linear or Square Root Inputs
- Pulse Output
- High and Low Rate Alarm
- Fully Programmable Parameters
- Display Rate, Total, and Accumulated Total
- 4 – 20mA Loop Powered
- Pipe, Wall or Panel Mounting
- IP67 Watertight (NEMA 4X)
- CE Compliant